https://traceesioux.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/SignatureTraceeSiouxLolo-300x65.png 0 0 Tracee https://traceesioux.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/SignatureTraceeSiouxLolo-300x65.png Tracee2009-04-21 16:24:192009-04-21 16:24:19How to Make a Dream Board
How to Make a Dream Board
- Make a list of things you want in your life and make a picture collage out of it. Teach your children how to make one too. Or let them teach you.
- Include things, relationships, connections, people, God, feelings, etc.
- Use symbols and symbolism, words and photos, that are meaningful to YOU.
- Use magazines with positive messages.-
- NO NEGATIVES!!!!! Do not under any circumstances put the words “no debt” on your dream board or you will always get debt – no exceptions. Choose the words “wealth” or “financial freedom” instead. Do not use words like “lose weight” or “stop eating” or “stop being a pig” either or you will get weight and focus on eating and look like a pig. “Healthy body” or “feel fantastic” are better choices.
- Use feelings behind your problem. “Love Exercise” will help you love exercise instead of hate it, which will make you lose weight.
- I put characteristics and feelings I want from the relationships with the people in my life on the back of the photos before I glued them on.
- Focus on others a little. What do you want for your children and family – write those words on the back of their photos.
- I found the words “breathing space,” yoga, meditation, quiet time, family time are good things.
- Listen to the feelings that come up – they are pointing you in the right direction. If something feels wrong, wait to put it on or reevaluate whether you really want it and examine why.
- Use the words “or better.” If you use “or better” you leave God and the Universe room to give you even better than your own mind can imagine.
- Be careful and intentional – what you put on this board you are going to get.
- Hang it in your peripheral vision.
- Put it on your computer as a slide show or as wallpaper.
- Make the Dream Board in a Soaring Good Mood.
- Take a step toward your goals.
- Focus on the flow. Put the focus where it should be.
- Put yourself on the board. Photos of your self and your name need to be on the board.
- Be specific.
- Pay attention and acknowledge. Acknowledge that your marriage is better or that you’re enjoying your children more or that your not as stressed about money in a few months.
- Give thanks. Thank God (or the Universe or whatever you believe in) for giving you everything on your board. Both before and after you receive it.
Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!