Help Me Change My Life: Year of YES! becomes Life of YES!
In January of last year I decided to make 2013 my Year of YES! A one-year experiment where I do everything my Soul tells me to do—no matter what! Having resisted her insistent demands for a divorce for several years, I finally realized once the divorce occurred that my Soul was going to get everything she wanted one way or another. To refuse her or resist her only lead to miserable conflict within my own Spirit.
What if I do everything my Soul tells me to do?
Where will she take me? What will my life look like at the end of the year?
It was a radical proposition and it came just in time. Having gotten divorced in July, my January was pretty bleak, at the same time the future was unwritten and at this kind of crossroad, I realized it was a prime opportunity to go in any direction I wanted. What if I followed my own Soul down her path?
Read about my original commitment to my Soul’s commitment to help me change my life here.
The results of my radical experiment?
It has completely and irrevocably changed the way I live my life. I can’t imagine going back to living another way. It has led me down unexpected trails and I’ve had a most colorful year. Simply the act of choosing to listen to my Soul was a liberating experience.
Imagine for a second that the first thing you think when making a choice is not “can I afford this?” Or “will my husband approve of this?” Or “what will my parents/church/neighbors think?”
None of that is relevant in this experiment.
The only relevant question is, Does my Soul want me to do this?
Terrifying. Liberating. Exhilarating.
You start to see the bigger picture of your life. You’re not constantly consumed with the hand-to-mouth experience of your day-to-day life, rather you’re interested in what your Soul’s intention was when choosing to manifest into this human form. The greater purpose becomes the more motivating factor.
What is your greater purpose and how will your Soul choose to manifest it if you get out of the way and stop resisting it?
I’ve logged the details in the coming memoir The Year of YES! But, right now I want to share with you some highlights of the year—2013 in bullets.
- Invented and manifested a Spiritual Travel Column.
- Treated to a FREE $6,000 individualized spiritual retreat in Sedona, Ariz. with Spirit Quest.
- Made $400 at the airport by volunteering to get bumped on the way to Sedona, paying for a future trip to a transformational marketing conference in Atlanta AND part of airfare to NYC.
- Used my last dollar to sign up for a conscious marketing course that my Soul insisted on . . . and made my money back 4 fold in the first few weeks.
- Rebranded my business and transformed my business plan.
- Redesigned this website.
- Dated lots of “Amazing Men.”
- Dedicated 10% of my income to healing myself with energy work, assisted greatly by CJ McDaniel.
- Became a Universal White Time healer myself under the tutelage of Bina Mehta
- Reunited with a man with whom I’ve shared past lives, including at least one Great Love Life, which I was able to re-experience in past life regression with Patsy Sealy Dollar
- Fell in and out of love, it was deliciously bitter sweet.
- Visited the Having Room in the Spirit Realm with Patsy’s guidance and brought back a Gold Clutch. Really, the exact same Gold Clutch. Realized that Realm Hopping can be used to transmute things from spirit to form. The possibilities of this are endless.
- Was treated to the Emerging Women Conference, which changed my life and left me bewilderedly weeping for weeks following the unique opportunity of witnessing the Divine Feminine be birthed into the world in a very powerful way.
- Built a tremendous tribe of Spiritual Masters and really great friends.
- Lost 30 pounds, dropped 4 pants sizes.
- Turned 40 in Cabo San Lucas with the best friend any woman could ask for, Jenni Lea.
- Created a functional coparenting arrangement that suits everyone.
- Wrote a memoir.
- Began painting again.
- Took my kids, along with Jenni and her kids, to New York City for Christmas.
People. NONE of this would have happened had I not committed to saying YES! to my Soul for one year. It wouldn’t have happened because I didn’t even imagine it. When I started the year I could barely imagine paying the bills. I practice Law of Attraction, but you can’t attract something that you can’t imagine unless you’re looking at your Soul’s path and getting out of the way of what she’s attracting.
I can’t imagine going back to the way I was living before. The Year of YES! is now a way of living for me that I won’t walk away from.
This is an invitation for you to say YES! to your own Soul. It’s a one-year experiment that is guaranteed to change your life. You won’t be the same. Neither I, nor you, can predict where your Soul will take you. It is both terrifying and exhilarating. Which is why I don’t recommend doing this without support. I certainly created my own support from various resources that I could pieced together.
However, my Year of YES! VIP Private Coaching program is the perfect opportunity to learn how to say YES! to your Soul’s direction, and receive the hand holding and ass kicking support you will need to really pull it off.
How do you know if this is a program that is right for you? Ask your Soul, Sista. She knows. She’ll never steer you wrong. But, for some reason, you always have to leap first, before anything is “proven” to you. That’s how Souls roll. It’s how the Universe does its thing.
For more details visit The Year of YES! page. The deadline is Jan. 2, 2014 and there are only 4 slots still available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to Request an Application.
Make 2014 your Year of YES! I promise you won’t regret it!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!