I snagged this little gem from Sit at my table. Really, you should. It’s poignant. Simply Abundant. I can relate to this one with my three-and-a-half-year-old who peed on a museum exhibit in Mesa and who manages to eat the candy bribery and crap in his pants. Truly, the expletives I’ve muttered under my breath while attempting the potty training of my boy!
June 30, 2009
I have a few questions:
1. How did the clothes pin end up in the toilet?
2. How did a kid without the proper equipment manage to send a stream of golden glory all the way across the room without hitting the toilet seat?
3. When the 3-year-old said, So Mommy, go away now, why oh WHY IN THE CHIFFON did I comply?
She had questions too:
1. Mommy, why you not like wiping up pee?
2. Mommy, why you say !@#$%&?
3. Mommy, you go away now again, okay?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!