You only thought you liked your lip conditioners before. These are Vegan and Mom-inspired and come with their own relatable biographies. Elle Dean, creator of Beautiful Twists, makes all my Lip Conditioners from scratch, no base used (that would ruin all the fun) My Lip Conditioners have a nice, creamy texture…like a conditioner.
Meet SUPER MOM…a natural Superhero, who has the amazing ability to find the lost shoe under the couch (x-ray vision perhaps?), she senses when someone is in the cookie jar before dinner, she can heal injured knees with a kiss & after all that she still has a beautiful, natural glow about her (it must be her amazing caring heart)!
1.Children’s Chocolate Milk that just spilled all over my new white shirt (creamy chocolate flavor, which you so deserve)
2.Children’s Leftover Lunch Half Eaten Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich (Moms always end up eating leftovers…this flavor is sooo yummy)
3.Children’s Cotton Candy from the Zoo that got stuck in my Hair (bring back childhood memories with this sweet, fluffy treat)
4.Children’s Leftover Grape Juice with something floating in it (Moms can all relate to this…juicy grape flavor)
For the girls we have The Season Sisters:
1. Winter: Refreshing Winter Snowflake Kisses (a revitalizing mixture of spearmint, cucumber & a touch of coconut making this flavor a reminisce of the season winter)
2. Autumn: Leaves & Candy Corn (a hint of nature mixed with, sweet honeyed candy corn)
3. Summer: Chilled Lemonade at the Beach (refreshing, crisp lemonade made with lemon essential oil will have your lips feelin’ like a summer dream)
4. Spring: Blossoming Flowers & Butterfly Kisses (pretty flowers mixed with sweet candied butterfly kisses…truly captures the season spring)
The winner gets all 8 lip conditioners.
Launch Contest Rules
1. Twitter Me: @traceesioux and post the link to either a contest post OR a post from the archives and categories you appreciated. Follow me. Come back and leave a comment so I can keep track.
2. Facebook: Add me as your friend and post a link to either a contest post OR a post from the archives you appreciated. Come back and leave a comment so I’ll can keep track.
3. Blogroll: Change Empowering Girls: So Sioux Me links to The Girl Revolution links if I’m already in your blogroll or Add The Girl Revolution to your blogroll.
4. Leave a comment
5. Blog It. You get 1 entry in all 18 contests for any post announcing and linking to The Girl Revolution on your own site. Leave a link to the post.
6. Visit The Girl Revolution Store: Feel free to buy something. If you drop a link to your favorite item you’re entered to win.
7. The Girl Revolution Webazine: Sign up for the Webazine. Leave a comment saying you’re signed up on the prize you like best.
Enter as many times as you like – Just be sure to leave a comment saying what you did. I’ll be announcing prizes all week. Each contest will be announced 7 days after its posted. I’ll email winners directly and announce them in the The Girl Revolution Webazine.