Because Kindra Binney is passionate about empowering girls she has offered a copy of one of her original paintings. This painting is titled “Someone to Fly Back To.”It is 4″x4″, mounted on 1/2″ thick maple and covered with a thick layer of plastic resin. The resin gives the piece a high gloss, glass like shine and protects it from fading and damage. It is signed and numbered by Kindra herself – limited to 50.
You can see more of Kindra Binney’s art in her Etsy store, where a women’s economic revolution is taking place.
I just love it.
Launch Contest Rules
1. Twitter Me: @traceesioux and post the link to either a contest post OR a post from the archives and categories you appreciated. Follow me. Come back and leave a comment so I can keep track.
2. Facebook: Add me as your friend and post a link to either a contest post OR a post from the archives you appreciated. Come back and leave a comment so I’ll can keep track.
3. Blogroll: Change Empowering Girls: So Sioux Me links to The Girl Revolution links if I’m already in your blogroll or Add The Girl Revolution to your blogroll.
4. Leave a comment
5. Blog It. You get 1 entry in all 18 contests for any post announcing and linking to The Girl Revolution on your own site. Leave a link to the post.
6. Visit The Girl Revolution Store: Feel free to buy something. If you drop a link to your favorite item you’re entered to win.
7. The Girl Revolution Webazine: Sign up for the Webazine. Leave a comment saying you’re signed up on the prize you like best.
Enter as many times as you like – Just be sure to leave a comment saying what you did. I’ll be announcing prizes all week. Each contest will be announced 7 days after its posted. I’ll email winners directly and announce them in the The Girl Revolution Webazine.